Senate Bills Referred to Senate Education Committee 2013
SB 5 - Padilla
* Teacher credentialing.
SB 8 - Yee
* Public postsecondary education: executive off
SB 10 - Padilla
* School employees: dismissal, suspension, and
SB 21 - Roth
* University of California: UC Riverside Medica
SB 32 - Price
* Business investment: tax credits.
SB 35 - Pavley
* Higher education: energy conservation.
SB 39 - De León
* Energy: school facilities: energy efficiency
SB 41 - Wright
* School district reorganization: base revenue
SB 49 - Lieu
* School safety plans.
SB 58 - Cannella
* Public postsecondary education: funding.
SB 63 - Wolk
* School attendance: high schools.
SB 69 - Liu
* School finance: new pupil funding formula.
SB 128 - Emmerson
* Community facilities districts: transfer of g
SB 141 - Correa
* Postsecondary education benefits: children of
SB 143 - Fuller
* Education finance: necessary small high schoo
SB 150 - Lara
* Pupils: concurrent enrollment in secondary sc
SB 160 - Lara
* Classified school employees: child abuse inve
SB 173 - Liu
* Education funding: adult health and safety ed
SB 174 - Liu
* Adult education: apportionments.
SB 177 - Liu
* Homeless Youth Education Success Act.
SB 182 - Committee on Governance and Finance
SB 185 - Walters
* Instructional materials: digital format.
SB 192 - Liu
* Early learning and educational support servic
SB 195 - Liu
* California postsecondary education: state goa
SB 201 - Liu
* Instructional materials: academic content sta
SB 212 - Pavley
* Student financial aid: Assumption Program of
SB 223 - Liu
* Education finance: Maximum Categorical Fundin
SB 231 - Correa
* Bullying: California Bullying Prevention Hotl
SB 236 - Pavley
* School districts: four-day school week: Moorp
SB 237 - Calderon
* High school diplomas: retroactive high school
SB 240 - Yee
* Polling places: higher education campuses.
SB 247 - Liu
* Pupil assessment: grade levels assessed.
SB 267 - Pavley
* Polling places: higher education campuses.
SB 285 - De León
* Student financial aid: Cal Grant Program.
SB 290 - Knight
* Nonresident tuition exemption: veterans.
SB 300 - Hancock
* Instructional materials: revised curriculum f
SB 302 - Cannella
* School cafeterias: cafeteria fund.
SB 312 - Knight
* Absences: confidential medical services: pare
SB 316 - Block
* School safety: door locks.
SB 325 - Block
* Trustees of the California State University:
SB 326 - Beall
* Sex offenders.
SB 329 - Gaines
* Community colleges: nonresident tuition: Lake
SB 330 - Padilla
* Comprehensive health education plans: mental
SB 331 - Liu
* California Library Services Act: statewide co
SB 344 - Padilla
* English learner services: effectiveness: repo
SB 368 - Pavley
* Teachers: added authorization in special educ
SB 379 - Hancock
* School attendance: early and middle college h
SB 397 - Block
* The California Community Colleges: veterans e
SB 420 - Walters
* Public postsecondary education: resident clas
SB 421 - Hernandez
* Pupil instruction: International Baccalaureat
SB 430 - Wright
* Pupil health: vision appraisal: binocular fun
SB 432 - Price
* School accountability: advisory committee: cr
SB 440 - Padilla
* Public postsecondary education: Student Trans
SB 441 - Calderon
* Education employment: certificated employees.
SB 451 - Huff
* Open Enrollment Act: expansion to all school
SB 452 - Huff
* School intervention: parent empowerment.
SB 453 - Huff
* School employees: teachers: evaluation: termi
SB 464 - Jackson
* Child care: Healthy Eating and Physical Activ
SB 490 - Jackson
* Early Assessment Program: common core academi
SB 495 - Yee
* Postsecondary education employees: physicians
SB 502 - Block
* University of California: bidding requirement
SB 505 - Jackson
* The California Technology Assistance Project.
SB 512 - Wyland
* Pupil assessment: high school exit examinatio
SB 517 - Wyland
* Invigorating Science, Technology, Engineering
SB 518 - Wyland
* Pupil instruction: science and mathematics.
SB 520 - Steinberg
* California Virtual Campus: leadership stakeho
SB 521 - Wyland
* Education: Instructional Quality Commission:
SB 524 - Lara
* Pupil instruction: Pathways Curriculum Task F
SB 528 - Yee
* Dependents: care and treatment: minor and non
SB 531 - Knight
* School employees: discipline: suspension and
SB 540 - Wyland
* Career technical education: recognition certi
SB 542 - Wyland
* English learners: reclassification.
SB 546 - Wright
* Education employment: termination: hearing.
SB 547 - Block
* Public postsecondary education: online course
SB 552 - Calderon
* Pupil instruction: social sciences: violence
SB 559 - Huff
* Certificated employees: layoff notices.
SB 561 - Fuller
* Pupil discipline: expelled pupils: mental hea
SB 565 - Knight
* Public school volunteers.
SB 576 - Block
* Teacher credentialing: Commission on Teacher
SB 581 - Wyland
* School bonds: bond accountability.
SB 584 - Wyland
* School facilities: financial and performance
SB 590 - De León
* School personnel: Classified School Employee
SB 594 - Steinberg
* California Career Pathways Investment.
SB 595 - Calderon
* Postsecondary education: financial aid.
SB 596 - Yee
* Pupil health: school-based mental health serv
SB 619 - Yee
* State employees: training: civics orientation
SB 634 - Price
* School safety plans: safety drills and instru
SB 657 - Block
* Teachers: evaluations.
SB 660 - Hancock
* Career technical education: funding.
SB 681 - Hernandez
* Community college districts: personal propert
SB 682 - Lara
* Instructional materials: electronic copies.
SB 687 - Anderson
* Schools: volunteers: school facility maintena
SB 696 - Block
* School accountability: Academic Performance I
SB 705 - Block
* Community colleges: appropriation.
SB 714 - Block
* Schools: average daily attendance: online ins
SB 730 - Hancock
* School districts: middle college high schools
SB 744 - Lara
* Pupils: involuntary transfer: county communit
SB 807 - Price
* California State University: African American
SCA 5 - Hernandez
* Public postsecondary education: student recru